Sunday, February 10, 2019

A February Sunday.

A February Sunday ain't too shabby. Work will be easy, cuz February is slow. I have tomorrow off. I'll do my typical stuff before work so tomorrow will be easy. Right now I am having a cup of coffee.

My thoughts are clear,  and I feel fine. Life can be difficult I suspect if your heart isn't content. Always something to yearn for. Waking up inconsistently has to be a struggle too. One day you feel this way so your day goes one way. One day you feel differently so your day goes another.

So many things ones should do too. Eat clean,  be active,  exercise, be productive,  slow down, relax, not too much though you lazy fucker.   :)

The World and it's busyness stops you from enjoying life. I imagine people feel guilty about stuff on any given day. Did you do enough with the kids?  Did you do enough for you?    In life you want balance, and the heart is the key. If you are content your heart is balanced. Only problem that feeling is impossible to contain. A balanced heart has no use for the World's rules,  and we are born here to be overpowered by the World. You were born here to lose the battle. You never ever were given the tools to overcome. I believe you do have to overcome you, and even that little thing isn't easy.

The World is your home, and it's all you know. You feel secure'ish living here, although never attaining a content heart. Society is your World.  So you try to live within those confines. It's an imperfect entity created by imperfect people,  and run by imperfect people for a people who are imperfect. That is why this World is dirty. It can't be any other way. There are no one teaching a better way either, although I suspect I did for a time. It fell on deaf ears though.

Yesterday after work I saw a movie. The new Liam Niesen one. A short chubby girl sat two seats away. Probably not even 5' tall. Maybe barely 4' who knows. She had a huge tub of popcorn,  and a big coke. She kept placing the popcorn one after another in her mouth. She ate the whole tub in like an hour. How much sodium is that?  It was strange. I kinda marveled at that, but I also wondered how long she was going to live.

I sure as fuck don't eat right all the time,  but my days of eating a tub of popcorn are over. I never eat or drink during a movie. I always have to pee anyway after a movie. It was just something I noticed.

Anyway, today will be a day. I'll finish the book I started, and may start the next in the series. David Baldacci is the author. I like the 2nd book in the series more than the first. I liked the first one a lot too.

So there. 

I'll cya later.    :)

xoxo.    :)

xxoo.   :)

Byeeee.     :)))

Oh, I slept over 9 hours last night.   :)

Now for really really cya cya cya.    :D. Haha, just kidding.  Remember when I used to do that.   :)  funny.

No comments: