Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Is That Rain, Ice, Or Snow?

I have no idea what it's doing outside. I gotta check the weather, I have a feeling it's a drive day. I had to sleep in too, cuz I was a little tired. After my early alarm, but before my middle alarm.

Yesterday was okay. I got my work out in, did some grocery shopping,  and got a new pair of slippers. I made a new meal in the slow cooker, but only I liked it I think.  It's fun to try new things. I never did get down in the basement. Soon.  I promise.  

So my new week starts. I'd say today starts out much the same as yesterday. I am excited for today. I got stuff to keep me busy. I'll have time to relax, and have a meal. I'll fall asleep sometime, and will probably sleep pretty good.  It's pretty easy being me. I don't have any questions. I don't have much to worry about. I can start each day in a pretty positive mood.

The days aren't difficult. During the heimleblog days I woke up strong every day. The days could be hard though. That is the difference between then and now. Now everything is pretty easy. Never really thought about the difference before.

I have to be honest there isn't much on my mind. I am definitely not pondering the political arguments of the day. I am not pondering how I'll make my mark in the World. I am not anxious about the future.  The days will come. This story eventually gets told, or finished. What is invisible to you now will no longer be. It will be a different time, and I am not even sure in which ways. I don't know how the days will look.

Right now I just live out my day to day. Being born in this World was not your luckiest day. In fact probably the opposite. As Solomon said, better off are those who weren't born.

The World lied to you about that too, but the truth is something people have problems accepting. For any number of reasons I guess.  1. It means you are wrong. I guess that's the main one. It isn't easy being content, cuz one actually has to have the truth within them. We aren't born with it, and we cannot attain it, without help. Without help we fail. We aren't born right, and you haven't gone down that path yet. You weren't willing. So now I don't really know what happens.

It's kinda your story now I guess, and we haven't even really started. I think anyway.  We really aren't currently accomplishing anything. I have my day to day though.

Anyways, I spose. 

Til next time. 

xoxo.    :)

xxoo.    :)

Laterzzz.      :)

Byeeee.    :)))

No comments: