Sunday, February 17, 2019

Life Goes On.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. I slept 8-1/2 hours last night. I saw the upside yesterday after work. It was okay. It was one of those movies I wasn't excited to see, even though it looked like it would be good. I've seen most everything else though,  and the time fit.

Not much besides that. Lisa went out to dinner with her friend, and I couldn't think of anything I wanted so I didn't eat. You ever have that where nothing sounds interesting to eat? 

It was a day. Today is another. The days keep coming one after another. I weighed myself yesterday for whatever reason. 168.8. It's a pretty good weight for me I think. I thought of some shit yesterday. About me. Like how do we have these silly thoughts in our head. So dumb. How much of the shit in our head is useless?  I guess most of it as this life isn't any great epic thing we are doing.

We are born here, grow up, persevere through puberty. We do what we think we are "supposed" to do,  and no one lives happily ever after. I don't know how many second guesses happen in people's lives. I have none. No what ifs in my vocabulary. My life is fine. I don't need any epic things to make me feel good. My days are easy. I don't have to prove to anyone that I matter,  cuz this life doesn't. It is just one of trillions of them.

I really got nothing to blog about. It's  a Sunday so I have a few things to get done before work. My typical Sunday. Tomorrow will be a day, and I am not sure what I'll do. It's my day off.

I've been blogging a lot this year. I think every day but Saturday. No reason. I am not writing anything important. I think it has more to do with waking up in time to do it.  Also hitting publish instead of delete.  :)

I got nothing important to say. My insides are kinda whack at times. I mean I usually feel good,  but even still my thoughts aren't saintly thoughts. I know that about myself, and I am not ashamed. Mostly cuz I am open and can be seen. My heart knows it is accepted, so I can look at my inside and be fine with it, even though I know I am not perfect. I hold no guilt you know?  Also I am strong too. People come and people go, and that's fine. I still wake up every day feeling fine.

Others have no say in the equation that is me. My life belongs elsewhere I guess.

I guess I am confident and assured. That's what I'd call it.

Anyway, I got shit to do.

Laterzzz.     :)

xoxo.     :)

xxoo.      :)

Byeeee.     :)))

No comments: