Thursday, February 7, 2019

Nothing, Nothing, Nothing.

It seems to me I put a lot of nothing on this thing. That's what I thought of this morning. I can kinda contemplate not doing this,  but it is just part of my routine I guess. It's me, maybe a cup of coffee,  waking up, and just doing it. There is no purpose for it, but it's just what I do.

Yesterday was busy as predicted. I worked late, got my full work out in, and picked up stuff for an easy meal. I ordered new rims for my truck, and they are going to put them on today. There was some corrosion on them so an investment in safety,  and no loss of tire pressure. I am pretty excited about it, cuz they are going to look pretty sharp. I wanted to try, and get it done yesterday, but I had too much shit to do.

Really not much more than that. Not a ton on my mind at all. I seem to have a lot of energy lately. More so than usual. Maybe cuz we survived the big freeze. Today it's supposed to approach 50° again, then a lot of upper 20s to lower 30s. February seems like it will zip on by, then it is March.

I live a life with little stress. I go about my business, which is basically work,  eat, sleep. I am confident, and content. I don't have a ton of responsibility. I am not lonely. I wake up most days feeling pretty good. I am free to be who I am, cuz I ain't nothing too important. I have no use for suits or costumes. I don't have to play any part. I just am not important enough, and that is fine with me.

Seems like such a long way from that young adult searching for a purpose,  and meaning to a life that didn't seem to have one. In the end I am not important, and life does have little meaning, but my heart is pretty happy with my life, how I feel, etc...   the purpose of me will eventually get done, but that is not my story. I am not the author of that.

I just get to live this simple life in the meantime. It is pretty easy being me. It is good to have a lot of energy. Everybody probably has struggles,  and stuff, but mine are far removed. I seemingly can wake up everyday, and be excited about it.

Anyway yesterday was pretty good. Today  should be okay too. We are making homemade pizza.

Like usual not much on my end. This is what I do though. I guess when you wake up in a pretty good mood most days this thing is easy.  Even if you got nothing to say. 

Anyways,  til next time. 

xoxo.    :)

xxoo.    :)

Laterzzz.     :)

Byeeee.     :)))

No comments: