Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Some Questions Answered.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. First off I went grocery shopping yesterday after my workout. You know how they have Simply Orange, Simply Grapefruit,  Simply Lemonade,  Simply Lime etc..    I found Simply Watermelon.  Game over.  I also found out how I get stuff done when it's warm outside. The wind blew through me yesterday walking in and out from where I work out, and the grocery store. It was cold. I had nothing more to do at 10:00 AM. I wasn't going to go outside and do anything. I had nothing but time, but nothing to do. Dishes and laundry all taken care of. Dinner was marinating.

So I binge watched The Americans,  and binge listened to Pandora.  Then I made dinner with fresh home baked bread. I got rid of my sour sponge,  since it is more of a pain than anything. I like fresh bread, but it's not going to be a hobby of mine. Sour dough is too much work. More than I want to do.

I will have to take Hope today. Good chance I was going to anyway,  but I also have no idea how the sidewalks are. Can I bike or no?

So there. A simple day yesterday, and a simple day planned today. I'll probably watch another episode or two of the Americans. I am only 4 episodes in of season 1, but so far I think I am rooting for the Russians. Much like our President does. ;)  more like the planted family. You root for them. 

What else?  Not much at all. March starts out cold this year. One thing I've noticed this year is the cold doesn't seem to bug me. February is almost over, and I am not sick of the cold. I don't feel like I have that vitamin D deficiency from never being outside. I haven't sun tanned at all either. I don't have the winter blahs I guess.

I really don't have much on my mind. I think I'll finish my coffee, and take Hope. Today I'll work, get home around 2:00 give or take. Make an easy dinner, and sleep.

Nothing too terribly important going on with me. Oh, I did think about a blogger or two who haven't blogged in a while that was in my list. I don't even remember their names.   :)  funny huh? 

I spose,  obviously nothing important going on with me.

Laterzzz.     :)

xoxo.     :)

xxoo.     :)

Byeeeee.       :)))

No comments: