Wednesday, February 6, 2019

I Needed To Sleep In A Bit.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. I tried to stay up and watch the #sotu, but failed.  :)  probably for the best.

Yesterday was okay. I ended up with over 30,000 steps. I got the dishes done when I got home. Bil called me to meet him for a beer. He was in town. Paula the bartender gave me one more beer than I was going to order.  Oops. I picked up a rotisserie chicken for dinner with sides, and ran my robot.

It was a good day. Today I'll have to take Hope after work. It's a work out day too, so it'll be a busy one. Other than that not much.

Nothing much on my mind at all.  Today will be a day. I feel well rested. Ready for the day so to speak. Nothing on the horizon for me to worry about. 

I saw a guy just recently married doing shots and beers at the bar yesterday. He's the handy guy who put in our French door last Summer. You always wonder if there is a story there or just a random Tuesday. I feel shots with beers is kinda a big deal, but maybe not. Might just be a random boring Tuesday. I don't do shots so not really an expert.

We all have day to days I think. I write about mine a lot. Let you know what I think. There is no motive really, I just write down what I saw, and what I thought. Sometimes I'm angry. I never really have anything positive to say about the World is my guess. I feel positive about my life though. I'm in a good place. Nothing to worry about. I start most days feeling pretty good about it. I like my work. I feel good and relaxed at the end of my days. I don't go to bed hungry,  and I typically sleep enough.

Also I have nothing I need to accomplish. No goals, which may seem like I run in place kinda, but I feel fine. I am good with me, and I start out most days feeling okay. Probably not like the guy doing shots and beers yesterday.   :) 

Anyway. Today is a day. All is good on my end. I'll probably drive today due to freezing rain, but I'll check the street. The temp is above freezing. It will be a game time decision. 

Anyhoo, til next time. 

Laterzzz.     :)

xoxo.     :)

xxoo.     :)

Byeeee.     :)))

No comments: