Tuesday, February 19, 2019

The Start To The Week.

The best part of my week is probably no matter what I'll be done with work st 2:00 PM. Sometimes earlier,  and sometimes later, but usually that's the time. One can argue I work early at the expense of sleeping in.   :)   haha haha.

So that has me feeling pretty positive about today already. I finished the last book in my series so I think I'll start another series with the same author. I definitely was entertained. I like series just cuz you get to know the characters. I like mystery suspense stuff too.

Yesterday was a pretty good day. I upped the weights to all my exercises by 10 lbs. There were a few that were pretty hard, and some still not too bad. One exercise I didn't up the weight. I still did 4 sets of 10 with each exercise. It will probably be 6 months or so before I up the weights again if I even do. I got all my house shit done except for the basement. I still have to get to that.  :)  The highlight of my day was buying two pair of shoes. One is for riding my bike to work. I am going to use my old shoes as strictly bakery shoes. Just keep 'em at work. Also I got a pair of slip on shoes. Sketchers with memory foam. Just something comfortable. Just something different from a running shoe or flip flops. I kinda had my eye on them.

So really a pretty successful day. I used my roof rake, and the sun was shining so my roof is clear of icicles. Driving around town I see others aren't as lucky. What a pain in the butt. Just something I'll have to keep on top of.

Not much else besides that. Another day today. Not sure what I'll do for dinner. For some reason I think I want mac and cheese as a side with dinner. Weird craving right?  What else?  Not much. I think I'll search for a book #1 in a series of books. I'll take Hope after too. I think I'll ride my bike to work too. It's been a while. It's been a tough couple weeks for that,  but I think today there is enough snow coverage,  not ice coverage or melted ice/snow grossness. 

Today seems like it should be okay.

Laterzzz.    :)

xoxo.     :)

xxoo.     :)

Byeeeee.        :)))

No comments: