Friday, February 22, 2019

The Weeds From Nolgloth Almost Always Look Like Flowers.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. So yesterday I joined the AMC stubs A list thing. $20/month to see up to 3 movies/ week. If I saw one movie per week it still is worth it. So, I am going to go see more movies. Even the ones I don't particularly feel excited to see,  cuz why not?  I saw a stupid movie. It was animated. Spider Man in the Spider verse or something. The reason I saw it is because it's been playing for months. It's horrible,  but still a good way to pass time.

Other than that not much. We went out for dinner, and I actually stayed up to watch the rest of a college basketball game. Today is a workout day. 

Really life just goes on. Another day here and another day gone. I wake up, and do this thing. Why I don't know. I guess cuz I've done it so long. It's just something I do.

I definitely have a firm grasp of my life. I know me, and I know about my life. I know the true value of things in life.  Not much. Heck I learned the value of just me long ago. One coin exactly the same looking as everyone else. Not special in any way. I also saw a Saint was out of reach. I couldn't make me into the person I wanted to be. I could not change my heart. You cannot either. You have anger and hate in your heart start owning it. Don't hide from it pretending it's not there. All the stupid thoughts in your head like lust and whatever you cannot get rid of. You are an imperfect creature. If you brought people in the World you bought the same type of imperfect creature here. It's something that does need to be dealt with, but you'll find few do. The World has since forever told you to turn a blind eye toward that part of you. 

Dress nice, smile and say hi, stage pictures, whatever. Grade yourself on some type of curve. Your better than a lot of people. So there.

The truth is something that has to be dealt with. It takes courage cuz you'll find you are not the fairest in all the land. Like us all. There are two choices. One is bury your head in the sand. Most do this I gather. The other is take the hard road. The one where (brace yourself) you are not that great. You have issues,  and you'll need to look at the mirror of truth.

In your mind I suspect you have a pic of what seems like a decent person. You play the part with smiles and whatever,  but your heart feels something else.

I know my shortcomings as a person,  so I know yours.  I dealt with that about me. More brutally than maybe I expected,  but I am here. Much further along than you. I knew long ago the World was dirty. I saw long ago I was definitely not that great.

I was given a good set of eyes to see the real me. No Saint here, but I wanted to be better. Somehow I took the path to get there.  Much longer than I thought.

Anyways, I guess I'm just talking out loud kinda.

Gotta run.

Laterzzz.     :)

xoxo.     :)

xxoo.      :)

Byeeeeee.     :)))

No comments: