Monday, February 4, 2019

The Day Off.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. Yesterday was pretty perfect. I got all my stuff done. Got the ice out of the gutters, laundry cleaned,  folded,  and put away, dishes cleaned, took Hope for a walk. We got out of work super early too. Sundays will go quick as we have a more experienced guy in terms of working at this bakery. Instead of one guy doing most/all the finishing stuff we have two. I do muffins, cut cookies, all the donuts,  dishes,  and help with finish up. 

Today I just have to work out. My place is already open. I was able to watch most of the 2nd half of the Super Bowl too. Oh, I finished listening to another book yesterday too. #1 in a series.   ;) 

I have no idea what I'll do today. We ordered new rims for our truck. It would be pretty sweet if those came in. Other than that not much. I don't really have anything exciting on my mind to cook for dinner.

I have a day where I can do whatever I want, and there really isn't much I want to do. I still am happy for my day off. Just am not sure what I'll do to fill the time. Even if it was a Summer I wouldn't know.

There isn't anything of much importance on my mind. I just have my heart that feels upbeat. It's just how I wake up I guess. A gift really,  cuz there ain't no formula to feel like this.

Others I don't know. Life may be a grind, Super Bowl Monday may be hangover Monday. For me life is about the day to day.  Every day seems good. I don't work for the weekend, cuz every day seems fine. My days don't really need to be better.

I don't need a better version of myself,  cuz that will come in good time. Better than I could make myself.

I just am. An imperfect person who is indifferent to a lot of stuff. In the wilderness nothing matters.  All labor is vanity. In the wilderness we don't matter. Just a being thrown in this World.

What I do is what I am here to do. Not my story,  not my World. Also I don't know how the steps play out. I just know the endgame.

What you are doing is trying to find meaning in the wilderness. Barking up the wrong tree really. 

Anyhoo. 

Til next time. 

xoxo.    :)

xxoo.    :)

Laterzzz.      :)

Byeeee.      :)))

No comments: