Thursday, February 21, 2019

A Day In February To Rule Them All.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. Yesterday was okay. I tell you one thing working out can be a grind. After work I did work out. Biked to my old people's gym (that does have a couple cute girls working there who always wear yoga pants. )    :)  got my work out in with upped weights. Rode home in a light rain. It's kinda a grind before you finish work. You keep thinking you still have to work out, but it really ain't no thing to get it in.

I ran my robot,  and that's about it. I slept in a bit today. My early alarm went off,  and I was out. So I slept for a half hour more, and now I seem fine. I am driving today due to rain yesterday. I may see a movie after work too.  I kept thinking this morning I'd take Hope when I got home, but if I see a movie I already put a wrinkle in my plans. I should take her this morning, but it's already past 4:00, and I am not dressed for it.

Then I think I have this pretty good motivation to work out 3 days/week. Maybe I should use some motivation to run more consistently. I could do that after work with Hope.

My work out motivation is I just don't want to skip days. I feel I am getting stronger, and it would just be a shame to lose it. Especially since now it is pretty easy. You just got to get there and do it. I have nothing to run for but the heck of it, but I guess I could still have some sort of purpose. Like maybe a weekly mileage I'd like to hit. Then again just by living I hit a pretty good weekly mileage of steps anyway. On any given day I am approaching 13 miles.

Now that February is ending what do I want out of this year?  Pretty soon I'll be cutting the grass, getting the garden going etc...  we have some outside shit to do. Not as much as last year, but some.

My days will fill up. Work gets busier. Life is busy period I guess. To be happy one must always wake up "on" I think. That i can do. I wonder about the rest of you. I never really feel I cheat any part of my life. I don't do something at the expense of something else cuz my heart is not tied down with any kind of guilt. If one day I do x instead of y I don't care. I move on, and am still pretty cool with my day. I don't seek for balance cuz my heart has no use for it. I am cool any which way. 

What do you hope for in the future?  I don't look toward the future with any yearning. Today is fine with me. My days don't need to get better. Another thing I think is I am happy with my own company. I don't get out a lot,  and I like it. I am not really that sociable,  cuz I kinda like just being with me. I don't have much to talk about cuz I have no hobbies. Just living is good enough for me.

Anyway, I spose.

Til next time.

xoxo.    :)

xxoo.    :)

Laterzzz.      :)

Byeeee.     :)))

No comments: