Monday, February 25, 2019

Up Early On A Monday.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. I have to work out this morning, and that is it. I have nothing significant planned besides that. As a matter of fact I am leaning toward having just a lazy old day. Like maybe binge watch Amazon Prime or something.

Yesterday was okay. I did delete my blog, cuz it was dumber than usual. Maybe it was equally dumb as usual, but I wasn't feeling the publish thing. I finished my book, and started the 2nd one in the series. Got all my Sunday shit done less one load in the dryer that needs to be folded and put away. Then there was work. We got out early. A pretty simple day. Today I have off, and I can be lazy. It's going to be cold for at least a week.

Our anniversary is on Thursday. I don't really give 2 shits about these type of days. Lisa marked it on the calendar since we usually forget. She marked it for the 28th, and we were married on the 27th.  :)  how many years?  It's either 19 or 20 years. I believe both years are the year of rubber, so I'll buy her a rubber band.    ;)  I guess it's on Wednesday now that I look closer.

I googled cool cities in the US to visit in April. Seattle popped up, so we are planning on going there for 5 days. Just for the heck of it. We'll take a day trip one day too. I think it should be a fun getaway. Work starts picking up pretty quickly after that. Tulip time, Memorial Day, school gets out. I'll be busy every day I guess. Thinking about it makes me wonder how I got so much done last year.  I guess just plug along.

I didn't really think of anything important the last couple days. Not a lot on my mind. I wanted the Blackhawks to continue winning, and they are starting to lose games.  I wanted the Bulls to continue losing, and they are starting to win. God I hate  sports.   :)

Really today starts another week. Everyone is doing Monday morning in the cold Midwest. I have the day off, and that makes me feel good.  I love thinking of all the people dreading Monday morning. It makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside. 

Haha.

I got nothing today,  but I feel like hitting publish. 

Laterzzz.     :)

xoxo.     :)

xxoo.     :)

Byeeeee.        :)))

No comments: