Monday, February 18, 2019

Pericles, And The Maiden Voyage.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. Yesterday was okay. I got most of my shit done I like to. Work was fine. We got out early, but it is February so. Today i have a day off. It should be okay. Outside of working out not sure what I'll do. I'll have to run the snowblower and stuff.

Other than that not much. I have nothing to really worry about. There really isn't any way I made my life hard. I was kinda led in that way I guess. I am 52, and basically living my golden years kinda. I work, eat, sleep. I can see a movie anytime I want. I can sit and have a beer anytime I want.

I don't have to do any parenting stuff, so I guess that's nice. That seems like a lot of work. Boring work,  and doing shit you'd probably rather not do. The worst thing of being a parent is it don't matter what you do. Kids still have to go through puberty, and deal with that. They'll come out just as imperfect as we all are. You can't change it.

The struggles you have they will have. It is one of those things it "seems" like we are supposed to do. I don't know how bad the World is. How many people are addicted to some type of drug I don't know. I don't know how many people are on antidepressants. I don't know the frustrations and arguments people have in their home life. Just daily arguments about this and that.

Life does kinda lie to us, or maybe just our hearts. We follow our path to happily ever after, but it comes up elusive. I kinda can see a person's frustrations cuz I know how life is. A never ending string of shit we have to do. 

Luckily for me I like doing the shit I do. I don't make a ton of money, but for my lifestyle I make more than enough. So it really is a ton of money.

If the World took a shit and economies collapsed I'd still be fine, cuz we'd just see what happens. My long view of life is I am short on the World.

Also I have the ability to not trust anything in this World.  When it was time for me to drop everything and follow,  that was the easiest thing in the World. Because I was full of fear, and I was poor in Spirit. That was as insecure and terrified as a person can be. Now I am secure,  and don't have fear.

Simple simple. All of you still live in the World. What you are a product of. That's hard I'd imagine. You can never really feel content.

Life is hard. We grow up thinking we have the answers, and it takes a lot of life to learn we don't. At least for me.

I did though. I went the path of learning at the expense of the story I could make myself. Turns out this story is even better.

It wasn't always easy. Fear was my closest friend for a long time. Viewing my inequities before being accepted was hard too.

Anyway, it is way better to be where I stand now.

Laterzzz.     :)

xoxo.     :)

xxoo.    :)

Byeeeee.        :)))

No comments: