Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Twelve Me Something New.

Good morning. How's it going?  I am okay. Kinda excited for today. I'll be able to run Hope this morning, and bike to work. Quite a change from last week. We got over 50° here yesterday. Much of the snow is melted, and the sidewalks are clear of ice.

Yesterday was okay. I got my full work out in. Lisa, and I went to brunch at my place of employment. 50% discount I don't use a lot. We then saw a movie. Serenity with Matthew McConnaghy.  I don't know how to spell his name. It was strange. Not what I expected. I bought a roof rake. Watched some shows on Amazon Prime,  and went out for dinner. Pretty regular day. Nothing too crazy.

Today will be pretty normal too. Work might be busier than normal, as we have a man down due to some kind of illness. Tonight we will have a meal, so today will be another day.

I look inside my head,  and I got nothing important going on in here. Nothing I am really worried about. I do have a few things I can work on around the house,  but nothing too pressing. I imagine most people have any number of things to worry about. If you have kids that would be one thing. Finances are always another. As you get up in age health  would be one. Life can be busy too maybe people have to be accessible to a number of other people,  which I imagine that can get tiring. I assume that of course, cuz I luckily don't really have to be accessible to others. I just do my work,  eat, sleep thing. Not really a ton of stuff for me to worry about.

So what else?  Not really much. There is not a lot to my life. I assume people like to escape the noise and busyness of the World. Like go live at Walden Pond type thing. I do live there I guess, cuz in my head is no noise,  or busyness from the World. That stuff doesn't have any say in how I am, cuz my heart is at peace. Content in my existence. What we all seek for I have. I didn't make it, or create it. It was given to me for the wait period between 2 and 3 I guess.  It's pretty sweet too.  All my cares and anxieties carried away.

That's just me though. Outside that not much going on with me.

Til next time. 

xoxo.    :)

xxoo.      :)

Laterzzz.      :)

Byeeeee.    :)))

No comments: