Sunday, January 1, 2017

Well, Well, Well.

Good morning all. As is typical I did not stay up til midnight. I did wake up at 3:00 AM, and fell back asleep til 7:00 AM. That was pretty sweet.

Now I am up. I don't really have anything to blog about,  but that is fine. 2016 is over, and I don't remember anything too significant that happened. 2017 begins, and I have no resolutions. I have no plans to be better at any one thing. Just more of the same.

If I feel any different, I feel more distant. Less bugs me. I care less. Other people's lives I may be less interested. I guess that is the wilderness.

A look all around,  and finding nothing terribly important.  There are no Saints around, just people. I figure most/all people think they stack up pretty good. I know all people fall short. It is something people must deal with, but as far as I can tell none do. It seems they hold onto good enough or something.

Maybe people will work harder at something, but the most important stuff you are powerless to improve.

If I were to guess I'd imagine people will start to get to know themselves better. There is something that has to happen to start in a new way, and I wait for it. Until that most is just wasting time really.

So we start a New Year like I said.

Now I am going to make coffee. Today will be another day.  :)

Have a good one. Hope no one is hung over. Sometimes those New Years can do that. 

Til next time. 

Peace out.   :)

No comments: