Monday, January 2, 2017

Two Fer

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am doing okay. It is Jan 2nd, and I am blogging for the second time this year. It is like I am two fer  two.

Yesterday was actually a pretty good day. I got a lot done. New entry knob on our front door. New kitchen faucet in. Laundry done. Light bulbs replaced in the kitchen. Can lights,  so actually a bit of a pain cuz the trim pieces are assholes. I did laundry,  and fixed our pantry door. I finished all that before 1:00 PM.

I then watched the Bears get clobbered. In my view McPhee, Jeffrie,  Cutler are gone. A waste of money. Time to get people who want to play football, and be good.

That was about the extent of my day. Today we are back at it. Work, eat, sleep. It should be a pretty good day.

You??  Who knows?  As time goes on, I am kinda in it for me. You may wonder why life doesn't seem to be all its cracked up to be. Wanna know the reason?   Cuz it isn't. It doesn't matter what avenue you choose it just isn't going to be.  Nothing you can do about it.

For one thing you don't wake up every day feeling the same way. If you still find consistency that is your sacrifice that means absolutely nothing. Our lives don't mean one damn thing. You are not the only person who has done this, and you won't be the only person to die. Your sacrifices give you no points.

Everybody in their own mind has themselves sitting on top some pinnacle. You are pretty damn good in your own mind. The question is why aren't you better?  Why can't you make you better? 

I know the answer, cuz I tried. My path led me to learn my weakness.  My less than perfection. I came to terms with it, because I know how I will become perfect.  I also know I am accepted already before that happens.

You??  Lost. I can't help you be on better ground either. Your pinnacle has to be destroyed,  but it is your security blanket.  Why??  You are afraid of the truth.  I can't help you have courage. It is such a little part in your story,  and you cannot make that one little step. 

So I guess you'll keep up the act. People will give you acceptance, but life still will be missing something.  You cannot overcome that,  cuz the truth sets you free. You are nowhere near that. 

Cya. 

Maybe tomorrow will be #3.  You never know. 

No comments: