Saturday, January 14, 2017

A Bottle Of Red, and A Bottle of White.

Hello, and good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am doing good. Yesterday was strange, cuz I slept after my early alarm went off. It isn't uncommon,  a lot of times I'll stay in bed for a half hour give or take. Yesterday I stayed in bed for what seemed like 15 minutes. All of a sudden my late alarm went off. That is close to 2 hours.  I must have been tired. It was strange.

Today was my sleep in day, so that is what I did. Yesterday was your typical day. Work, eat, sleep. I stopped after work,  and had a couple beers. I then made dinner.

Life for me is pretty simple. I don't really have a care in the World. You do what's expected of you during the day,  relax a bit, eat a meal, and sleep. Day after day this happens. I am cool with it too.

I don't know what other people do, and who really cares right? 

You know what??  I got nothing. Instead of deleting this nonsense,  I am going to make you read it.  :)

My new hobby. 

Later.   :)

No comments: