Sunday, January 15, 2017

When A Plan Works.

Hello,  and good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am doing good. We had the holiday party at the bakery last night. Free pizza,  and drinks. Lisa won a gift. It was fun, and I still got what I wanted. A good night sleep. I am up early too so I can get into work at my desired time. 5:00 AM. My plan worked,  and that will start off a pretty good Sunday for me.

I worked a little longer than scheduled at the grocery store. There was a lot to do. I would have done more too,  but sometimes they worry about hours. So I guess a good day.

Not really too much else. I am probably going to send Lisa to Hawaii for one last hurrah. Her brother is moving back to the mitten, and selling his house. She likes vacations like that. I've been there 5 times, and seen it all. I feel I am on vacation just doing my routine. This is easy for me.

I am having a coffee,  and debating whether to get a McDonald's breakfast.  :)

A day came, and a day went. Today will be very similar in that regard. Today at work I am doing a different project outside my normal thing. That should be fun too. I got good simple meals planned for the week, and we'll see that Ben Afleck movie today.

As you can see there isn't a lot on my mind. Some people are still angry about politics and whatnot. Get over it really. Only one life, do you want to be angry through it all?? 

Politics will always be here. Each side will always be getting the shaft. The World's currency is probably on a crash course. Who cares?  We will all die eventually, and you'll find at the end you worried about a bunch of shit for no reason,  cuz you'll soon be dead.

Somedays I feel I am just banging my head against the wall.

Whatever.  Today I get a day. Work, eat, sleep,  with a movie.

Fun fun.

Later. 

Hope you enjoyed reading it.  I set my mental alarm to be able to write it.

Later.  :)

No comments: