Thursday, January 26, 2017

A Busy Week.

Good morning. How's it going?   Me, I am good. It turns out this week is busy. First off I am watching the 2nd season of GOT. I am starting the 3rd book of GOT. I still have to watch the 3rd Underworld movie. I have my eye exam today to see if I need glasses or stick with readers. Also we turn in our paperwork to refinance our house. We will have to pay  $300 less per month when we do that. I was thinking we would be debt free after that, but we have the car payment of $100/month. Maybe I should just pay that off in the mortgage,  but we can pay it off quickly.

Our inflows which already looked good compared to our outflows gets even better. My little thing of work,  eat, sleep pays off in the long run. The key is to do it with a happy heart,  and that part isn't really in our control. It is something I guess I count on though. My walk the past few decades was not always easy. I've told you my struggles and battles the best I could,  but you can't know. I went in the wilderness after going through the eye of the needle. It is what made me different, and it is what you cannot know of me. My route is only known by one. A hidden path,  and it is impossible for you to walk in my shoes. What I wanted to say though is my days are easy.

Anyways that is that. A busy week, but in a good way. We still had time for a dinner last night. Steak fajitas. I still had time to sleep. Today too I'll still have time to work. See how that works?  :)

Anyway, I got nothing. I do know how I am, and how I feel. I know you cannot be like me,  so I know you lack something. You just aren't sure what. I know a human heart though. Always yearning. A content heart we were not born with. The difference between you and I is I know hearts can be changed. It's just not in our power. We think we can do a lot, but at the end of the day nothing could be further from the truth.

We were born lost, and it takes a lot to be found. Perfection is nowhere near if we are left to our own devises.

Anyway, I am going to finish my coffee. I plan on having a day too.

Okay cya.  :)

Have fun.  :)

No comments: