Saturday, January 7, 2017

My Sleep In Day.

Good morning. How's it going?   I am fine. It was my sleep in day, and that is what I did. Til 6:30. Yesterday was a pretty okay day. Work was fine, I saw the Underworld movie. It was really good. Maybe cuz I had low expectations going in, but it was entertaining. I finished up the first 3 Star Wars movies too. Had dinner and went to bed. Slept in too. I work for a bit, and have a Christmas party for my Sunday job. Time goes on, cuz I bet I've been with this company for 4 years at least. I've done all kindsa stuff there.

Anyhooo, that is about it. I'll probably watch football in between. There isn't much in a day. Just a little time. I like how my days play out typically. The little one can get out of life I get. Just be content I guess, and I am.

The only problem with me is we are in the wilderness, so there is nothing significant to show. We just live out our years. People probably want to matter in some way, but that is one of those tough things. Do we really?  

I found out my answer in the wilderness. Life was going on for people. Cookouts were being had. July 4th parties were happening.  I saw the World dressed up, but I also saw me, my life,  and what it all meant. In the wilderness there is no value. I don't give a fuck what you do. It doesn't matter.

You still are this person who wants to have value,  but that route is so much different than you think. This way is hidden though. It isn't yours to learn. It's not yours to take. It is a gift to the humble,  and an impossibility for those who aren't.

It is a hard route, because you lack what you really want. Control. You want to have your say I guess. It is a path of obedience too. I know that all too well. I would not have made it this far without it.

Anyway, life goes on. Day after day for me. Today will be another one.

Cya.  :)

No comments: