Friday, January 6, 2017

What Are The Chances??

Good morning. How's it going?  I am fine, but my phone played a trick on me. I shut it down yesterday when I went to a movie. I got home,  and it acted weird for a bit, but was seemingly fine. The time was 2 hours off though. I was wondering why I felt so tired to sleep til 4:45 AM. Whatever, I got up, and got dressed. I am ready for work now,  but it is only 3:35 AM. I'm a little early.  Guess Hope and I will be shoveling, not that she is much help.

Other than that not much going on. I rented the first 3 Star Wars movies. It's been several years since I've seen them. Ya kinda have to go back and see a new hope after rogue one though. The difference in technology after 40 years is pretty crazy. The story makes sense though.

Today will be much of the same. Work,  and movie watching. I may go see that new Underworld movie. Not that I've seen any of the other ones,  but Kate Beckinsale is probably #1 on my list of hot actresses. She even beats Uma. Maybe the movie will be good too.  I don't care about that though.   ;)

I don't really have any plans for dinner. I am just kinda winging it here in the Wild West. What else???

Not much. There isn't much on my mind, and I didn't think of anything this morning. I think I'll nap for a bit.

Normally I'd delete something like this, but I think I'll make you read it.  :)

Hahaha.  Funny funny.

Later.   :)

No comments: