Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Yesterday...

So yesterday was kind of strange. I woke up around 2:00am. I was in a good mood, and figured it would be an early 3:00am day. I've been in a serious good mood lately. I fell asleep, and when 3:00am rolled around I was sleeping heavy and I was tired. So I stayed in bed for another hour and 45 minutes. You have no idea how great it is if I want to sleep close to two more hours. Some people hit snooze, and I can snooze for 2 more hours.

Anyway, yesterday I thought that was the neatest thing. I've been thinking of some things lately, and two times of my life were similar. The night my energy returned, and the beginning of the dead years, and the end of the journey.

The similar thing in both was, I had more things to do, but it was not in my power to go from A to B. kind of in a no mans land type of thing. It isn't horrible being like this cuz you know you cannot be perfect, and right, although that is the end game.

If today is any different it is these are not dead years. During the dead years all I had was the promise of future things to do. Currently I have been laboring for years. I did stuff during my first two blogs, and you know currently I am not sure what I do.

I know I've called myself a teacher, and I guess I teach the truth, but it isn't me. The things I teach come from a higher wisdom then I would ever attain on my own, it is a strange thing being me. Not so much to me, but you wouldn't understand. My shoes you cannot walk in. I can't really walk in your shoes that great.

I know some things though. I know the weakness of being a human. I also know the pull of our hearts saying I am smart, and strong, and there is no end to the great things one can achieve. Of all the great things a person can be made into, none is in our power. You have to overcome your own false teaching, and our whole lives are made up of that.

We were brought up on bad leaven, and you need no leaven to continue.

As for me, in my heart I know how good it is to be me. I know how lucky I am. I think of the things you must do, and I have no idea how you will do it.

I am here to take your life away, and give you a better one, and really that is what it is all about.

One other thing too is I had no idea how hard this was. To me it all seemed so simple. The reason my path was made so ridiculously hard was to save more lives, and that hasn't been done at all yet.

These are the end days, but you won't know it. Life will turn pretty nasty at some point, and I don't know what that means. I know I was warned a long time ago to not wish for those days, cuz they aren't good. So I hoped I would be dead when they happened. :).
I want the easy way too. :)  inside me the worst of the worst is trapped. Once he is out I doubt that is a good thing. He is unwilling to go where I am going, and that is because I am strong with my help. I am only worth anything cuz of my help. My coin has been made better, cuz I gave it up a long time ago. I didn't see much use for life.

So where do we go from here??  I really don't know. It is time for your story, and will you have one? or will you just cling to the same ways??

It will take strength for you to get on the right path. My path is right and true. I cannot even explain. You have some work to do, and I know how hard it is cuz to live life is to be tangled. It is our sadness that helps untangles the web. You need a lot of
help to do this. If you are angry it is your way of telling you are doing it wrong. If you are unhappy and feel like life isn't everything it should be follow that road. If you want to ignore everything and somehow prove to everyone you are a Saint, that is just horrible.

Hard stuff for you to go through, and I can help some, but you gotta choose the right path. Remember the word trust. I spent 2 years drilling that into you, and you have me on the other side saying this is good too.

Anyways, I think I'll go for a run.

Have a good one.  :)

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 

No comments: