Tuesday, October 13, 2015

I'll Need To Check The Weather Today...

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  I was sleeping pretty hard when my early alarm went off, so it took me a couple minutes to get up. I still am biking to work everyday, it sounds windy, I heard it was supposed to get colder, so I'll need to check the weather. I may need to wear my windbreaker jacket. I think I've said it before, but I like how I feel when I bike to work. I also like taking Hope for a short run before work, and sometimes feel guilty when I just lay down and nap before my late alarm goes off

Hope can be such an ass, but she does like the little runs.

Anyways not too much going on with me. Just living my boring little life. It is pretty boring too on the outside looking in, but I am never really bored. A lot of times I don't feel like doing anything. I can just sit down, do nothing, and not be bored.

I know that is probably ridiculous sounding. I think to how I used to be, and how you are now, and that is a big part of life.  There is a lot of stuff we "have to" do. There are ways we are supposed to act. Aren't we always supposed to be "on". Never in a bad mood. Supposed to be a certain way with family members and stuff. How much of our day to day dealings is real, and how much of it is fake us doing what is socially acceptable??

Life is just a whirlwind of failure.  It is impossible for us to live up to the person we are "supposed" to be. When it comes to us we were destined to lose at life. That is my story too. Plenty of failure turned to succesful'ish stuff, but when it came time to look at the mirror, my successes were superficial, and the guy who I really really wanted to be was out of reach. We all have a type of sword in us, and it can be used for good and bad. Good if used on ourself, and bad if used on others.

Everyone's sword is different, cuz we all judge people in different ways. Part of us is upbringing I guess, but a lot of us is experiences and stuff.

If you look hard enough you will have a vision of the person you'd like to be. You will also see you fail to live up to that. I guarantee you that to be a truth. I am sure none would disagree. What you didn't know, and what I learned is the best a person can be is a thing. My job is to teach that, and to show the way.

No, I didn't really ask for this, but the turn was for my life to matter when I didn't really see that life did matter. That is where you come in too, because this is my job. What I do is for you. I pull cause one makes my heart want to do this. I am a vessel being used to help you.

I do it freely, cuz all I am has been given to me, and it is in my heart to do this.

So if you ignore this who are you really ignoring??  If you don't believe this then you are the same as the multitudes who have done the same.

The World teaches the numbers being good, but it never was. The World never taught the truth, cuz the World never knew the truth.  I had to do my thing just to learn the truth. I've known where people stand for a long time. The story was closed for a long time, until I started doing this.

Crazy huh??   :)

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  Guess it is time to check the weather.  :)

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv ya's.  :)

xxoo.  :)

MWAH.   :)))

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D    :D

No comments: