Tuesday, October 27, 2015

I Have Time

Hello, and good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am doing so so. It seems inside me I am irritated, and not sure why. People I guess.  Who knows?  I had a pretty low key weekend. All my weekends are pretty low key. I work both days, and really nothing significant past that.

Yesterday started off pretty good. I got a ton of sleep. I could not sleep anymore, and I waited an hour in bed just waiting to get ready for work. I scouted out the temps, so I knew how to dress for the bike ride in. Do you ever start your work knowing the first person you see is going to be angry, and in a bad mood??  I knew what I was walking into on Monday, cuz that is what I walk into everyday. I realized yesterday I am done with that shit. I am tired of it, and it has no place in my life.

I thought about it yesterday too. I don't believe in shrinks. I think they know just as much of what makes a human tick as any other Joe Shmoe out there. They make people talk though. That angry dude needs to talk. Why waste your life being angry, and hating every person out there.  Life is too short to be like that. Fucking Christ.

Anyway, I am up early, so I'll take the hopester, and I'll bike to work, and then I'll make dinner. Another day in the life.

Who knows, maybe I'll even be a bit more sociable via the social networks. Maybe not too, some days you barely want to open that shit up.

Oh well, I guess that's it.

Laterzzzzzz.

No comments: