Saturday, October 24, 2015

A Day In The Bank

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good. I was kinda busy yesterday so kinda quiet. First off I decided to sleep til the late alarm, or my body decided for me. Actually stayed in bed a little later after that and drove to work. That was fine though, cuz after work I drove  to Lisa's work, and brought her a goodie. I've met a lot of people from her work with the funerals this Summer, and a party. There all pretty cool, and Lisa likes them all. I typically ride my bike, so I never ride my bike the 4 mikes out of the way to stop by.

Also I was going to make chili, so I thought I'd go to the library to find a recipe. I looked a bit around there, and got my recipe from the internet, and picked up a mystery book. I didn't like the chili recipe, but I do like my book, so I read most of the night, and eventually slept really good.

So there you have a day, and a night, and now I am onto another day. You can see my life is boring on the outside looking in, but I am never bored. I have a feeling you people are bored quite frequently, because your life is just the same as mine. Filled with just day to day nonsense. I gather many pretend what they do is important, but the truth will tell you different.

Life is this big thing, and aren't we supposed to do these big things?? Climb Everest, and shit like that so we can prove our worth is more than the peasants who toil day in and day out??

So much if life is actually what is on our inside, and our inside is flawed. All the things we don't want in there are there, and we hide it. We hide it with grand gestures, and who knows what else??

So I have a great sword in me, and if I didn't have a promise I would be too scared to use it. The sword I use is to help penetrate your hard hearts, because nothing else will get through to you. The purpose of our journey together is to take the path to a better us.

I am the one leading the way, because the way has been taught to me decades ago. It just so happens I lived some dead years for the right time to do this. I am being led with my heart what to do, and I don't have great vision of what we are doing, but the vision isn't horrible to what is going on.

I guess that's good. :)

Have a good one.  :)

Luv ya's.   :)

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

MWAH.  :)))

xxoo.  :)

No comments: