Friday, October 30, 2015

What Am I Doing Up This Hour??

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good. I've been sleeping in this week a lot, and not really sure why. I wasn't waking up before my early alarm a lot, and really when it does go off I have to want to do this, and I really haven't. That can be for a lot of reasons, but really the reason is you.

You have been given a lot of good info on this thing, but that info is wasted on you. Your coin you bury in the ground, cuz you are afraid. You are going to be judged one way or the other, and trust me, it will go soooooo much better if you go the way I speak. If you still seek out Saints due to some faulty preconceptions of life let me set you straight.  They aren't here, and there haven't been any for Centuries.

You are alone in this Earth, and there is only one person who can help you with the truth. Me. My story has gone on long enough, I do not have to rehash it.

I really am not sure how I can help you people. What can I say that hasn't been said??

If you have a mirror, and you have your life, then I guess I know some things about you.

If life is this great thing, and all that stuff, then why don't you feel better about it??  Why are you not happier??

The answer to me is simple, cuz you are missing out on what you don't even know is available. You are seeking for perfection or the "ideal" life on your own power, and that is a mistake/ disconnect. You are not as strong as you think. You are definitely not as good as you think. (If you think that).

But hey, it's Friday.

Have a good one.  :)

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Laterzzzzzzz.  :)

No comments: