Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Slept All The Way To The Early Alarm.

Hello. And good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good. But I stayed up too late again. I don't know what my deal is.  Usually I go to bed at a certain time, and these days I tend to stay up later. It isn't like I am doing anything important. Weird.

So, as I slept all the way to my early alarm I have absolutely nothing on my mind. Yesterday was a pretty good day, although I didn't really do much. I ran longer than my *normal*, and my normal is nothing I would have done in the past. I was only getting out for little 1-1/2 miler plus walks with Hope. A plethora of injuries really changes my routine. I probably don't have the capability to be a long distance runner, and stay injury free. One never knows though. I don't have a good track record of training for a marathon and showing up on game day. 5 out of 12-13-15-20??  Not really sure. I am an injury hazard.

I am healthy now though. The 3 miler I ran yesterday was actually challenging, and I used to never run 3 milers. :)   Endurance running is something you need to practice, that's for sure. I always liked the challenge of the whole thing.

Other than that not much going on. I guess I'll try and get another run in on this rainy Autumn day.

I guess that's good.

Have a good one.  :)

Luv ya's.  :)

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

MWAH.  :)))

xxoo.  :)

Laterzzzzzzzz.  :)

No comments: