Thursday, October 22, 2015

Stayed Up Late Again.

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good. I stayed up late again last night, but I was just cooking. We had some extra chicken so I made chicken salad. We had some extra eggs so I made deviled eggs, and helped make a casserole with the chicken. Then it was time to eat, and I stayed up late. :)

Hmmmm, what is on my mind??  Nothing. I have absolutely nothing to blog about, and almost thought of scrapping this.

The mouse who runs on the wheel in my head must be asleep. Guess well just dig deep.

There was nothing to dig deep to, and then I looked in myself. I felt my content heart, and natural happy well being, and then I thought of you. Who I am you cannot be. It isn't in your power to be like me. I don't care what I's you dot or T's you cross, you are missing something of life, and you have no idea it is available.

On you go toiling in your selfish endeavors, and the answer is to "sacrifice" your coin, which isn't a sacrifice at all, but you can't feel/know that as you are to get a good coin.

Your coin is flawed. It is like the coins of the Holy Roman Empire. Here today gone tomorrow. Only one coin stands the test of time. My life has been given to teach this stuff. I've endured horrors to learn many things. Centuries have come and gone without this type of teaching, and you all lack faith.

You don't believe, and you are not obedient, and your hearts must be harder than I thought.

My job is much more impossibler  than I thought. :)

Life is just the trap you walked into when you were born. Still you cannot be as me, cuz it took me a whole life to be like me.

Silly people.

My ending has changed cuz people lack courage.

Guess that's good.  :)

Have a good one.  :)

Luv ya's. (Adding Kathleen Paslaski to this). I haven't really given her much, but she is courageous.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

MWAH.  :)))

xxoo.  :)

Laterzzzzzzzz.  :)

No comments: