Saturday, October 10, 2015

I Have A Couple Minutes...

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good. Today was my sleep in day, and that is what I did.

Anyway, I was thinking a bit about my last couple updates. The story has been told a few times before, but I told it again. There are some things I know are pretty impossible for you to understand, and mostly this is a new person here. Going through the eye of the needle makes me different than you. I see things different than you, because I am opened and able to be seen. That probably is impossible for you to understand too. I know how you are, having once been like you, and you have no idea how I am, as you haven't been through the eye of the needle. So that is that.

One thing I thought about how I am now overcoming twice is the sword has no power over me. I am poor in Spirit, so it is impossible for me to be the best a person can be, I am not ashamed of me though. The sword is a pretty brutal thing, and the worst of the worst is crafty with it. His Generals are Popes, and robe wearers, and all the false teachers, of which they all are. They don't know they are false teachers they are blindly going down a horrible route, and bringing many with them.

You can tell they teach crap of this World cuz they collect wrong coins, and build bigger and bigger buildings with their collections.

So up comes little old me, and I have a job to do, and it is much grander in scale than anything that would be possible for me.

So really crappy old me is just a vessel being used. The work I do is not of my own design, but just being used to do this job.

I do it too, and when I am not doing that I am free to do as I choose with no worries. My heart is pretty okay, so I typically don't feel like killing people, and raping girls, and carving body parts out of people to eat, and all these things that you people do on the weekends.   :)

I guess that is good.

Have a good day.  :)

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Luv ya's. :)

xxoo.  :)

MWAH.  :)))

No comments: