Monday, October 12, 2015

Where Do You Even Begin Today??

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good. I have no idea what to blog about, and also have no idea where to begin. :)

I had a pretty good weekend. I worked as usual. After work Saturday I watched football, and cooked dinner. Went to bed early so I could get back to work Sunday at 3:00 am. After work Sunday I started laundry, did dishes, and cleaned the kitchen. I then watched netflix, and some football. I napped too.

A weekend in the life. :)

So, this morning I was thinking of me, and who I am in the picture of things, and that is kinda a big deal I guess. I don't know how I would be if I had someone like me. Was it easier for me being solo, then actually have someone to help??

Really hard to tell, cuz once I took the steps I made, things were just natural. I am not sure really what the plans of my heart were, but my story surely was not mine. That's for sure.

I think back to just blogger me, and some things that were important'ish to me just really aren't. Actually my life isn't really important. I know my true worth, and I am cool with it.

If you take a look at life, we really seek out heroes. People who we think are doing it "right", and there are none. None are perfect. All fall short. None are as good of a person as is possible. My path is to be that person. I know the way for me, and I've known it for decades. Now I am in the wait part, and that is where you come in.

I don't really know how you think, but my guess is either you think you are good enough, or in your own power you will make you good enough. Both are wrong. You are not good enough, and it isn't in your power. For some, like the thief on the cross their labor is short, but still painful, cuz the thief was not happy with his life.

We all have to be the thief at some point, cuz the thief is the truth. Anything that does not lead you to being the thief is not good. You cannot be the thief without the turn, cuz our hearts need help seeing the truth. In other words we are more messed up than we know.

I know it is hard too, cuz people have families, and the way of the World one needs to do stuff to survive. The shoes you stand in are known. What you need is known. I stressed trust for a long time, and I know even that isn't easy.

In life people want to prove their worth many times by doing "tough" stuff. It is what I ask of you too. Really you are being asked to put your life in another's hands. Kinda goes against how we are, but I see how vulnerable you really are. I like that side of you.  :)

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  Time I take the Hopester.

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv ya's.  :)

xxoo

MWAH.  :)))

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D    :D

No comments: