Monday, October 19, 2015

Monday Will Be Easier Than The Weekend

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good. I worked a little extra than normal this weekend. I worked 6 hours on Saturday, I has to fill in and do extra stuff I don't normally do, cuz someone took a day off. It was fun. I left about 4:00 PM and had to be back at 3:00 AM, and I stayed up too late. I worked 5-1/2 hours, went home. I took a half hour nap, and has to go to another job. Luckily the guy I was working with started at 7:00 AM, and had a lot done, so I only worked an extra 2-1/2 hours there. I was fine, but I should not stay up later than I should.

99% of the time I don't.

So that was my busy weekend, and today I just have my regular job to do. I'll get out in the early afternoon, and come home and cook a meal.

I really don't have anything much on my mind at all. I did see something yesterday. I've seen it before too. Someone posted her blog to FB and said it was personal, but I am posting anyway.

I forget sometimes people have stuff on their mind, and it might be uncomfortable to share. I have been doing this sooooo long I doubt I find anything uncomfortable to share.

You look around, and many times people want to put their best foot forward, and we'll keep the other stuff to ourself. I remember way long ago, I was not too excited for people to see me during the journey blog. I am not really sure why. Maybe I know I have a strange story, and It was personal, and I was not then who I am today. I still did the Journey almost every day. I always woke up strong and was able to get something down. This wait blog has been going on for years, and I am way different now. A lot changed when I overcame the 2nd time.

I am a new me. I am not as good as I am going to be, but I am in the next best position besides being perfect. I am accepted. My heart is generally pretty good. I have all the support I need. It is invisible to the naked eye, but I can feel it. It is a way you and I are different.

Anyway life is a thing. We generally like to have some type of plan. Our plans are always a bit flawed cuz we cannot read the future. A lot of unknowns. I guess that is a way we are different too. I have less unknowns than you. I do know of some things in my future.

This thing in the future make most of my planning pretty silly. So I do as I wish. I work, cuz I like to. I run some, and bike some. I enjoy life, cuz life is friendly to me. I have a good set of eyes, and it helps me see a lot.

The way this thing goes is much more different than I expected, but these days everything is okay I'd say.

Anywayzzzz, I guess that is good.

Have a good one.  :)

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Luv ya's.  :)

MWAH.  :)))

Lol, silly blog.

Laterzzzzzzzz

No comments: