Saturday, August 20, 2011

Yellow Ants Did Not Make The Casserole We Didn't Eat Last Night...

Is that important??  Maybe maybe not, but I am not sure if there even are yellow ants.  I am not sure if there were if they would know how to make a casserole.  Doubt it.  I also doubt I was in the mood for a casserole last night anyway.  So There.  Get the important shit out of the way first.  :)

Geez, I really don't have much today.  Lemme get some coffee, and maybe something will come to mind...

OMG I really have nothing.  I guess I will tell of my day and my thoughts.  Here is one I had, and it hits me on days like this when I have nothing to write.  You know how I said faith is like a wave that eventually hits it's destination.  You are in the middle of the ocean riding waves home, and you go up and down, and up and down.  Some days, I have so much to write, and my mind knows it has stuff, and than today there isn't much.  Some days I bring the heavy stuff, and somedays not.  Sometimes high on the wave, and sometimes low.  Maybe that is how we are.  You know we love consistency.  We'd love to always feel the same way, but that really isn't the case is it??  Let us go under another assumption.  There is no special pill to make us all feel level headed all the time.  Let's say the new normal is that wave.  Sometimes we are up, and sometimes we are down, and a lot of the time we may just be in the middle ground.  Let's just put that down as there is a lot to all of us.  Our thoughts will be different depending on where on the wave we will be.  :)

Down days are those internal rainy days, and the up days are the let your hair down days.  We'll just call that "normal" 

Oh geez, guess we'll call that the update.  I am going to work today for a bit.  I got a new blackberry I have to play with.  WOAH!!!  way better than my other one.  I am so lost.  :)  I guess I will run to work, and see where the day ends.


That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  I need to cut my toenails sometime.  :)

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

My Wife's craft desk with flower vase *fake*

I offer these flowers for Jen Gray.  She should like crafty flowers, and only two other people ever received flowers on my blog before.  One was Gina, and one was Charisa.  Check out Charisa's update btw.  I loved it.  She let us know a bit of herself, as she is pretty good at it.  :) 








Here is a picture of my wife with the monster dog Hope.  Little Fucker.  :)  


Extra xoxoxoxoxoxoxo   for you all today.  :)   MWAH!!!   :)  

Now for really really cya cya cya  :D   :D

No comments: