Saturday, August 13, 2011

EEEEEEeeeee-GadddddddDDDDDDsssss

I have no idea what I am going to write so thus the title.  I guess I should write something though.  You people are acting strange for some reason.  What is up with that??  I think I get it.  All your life perhaps you had yourself boxed in.  This is me.  Right here, and maybe I may try to tweak this or that a bit to improve.  I am good, my friends are good, and others many times are just fucked up fuckers.  Then along comes this mirror, and this whacky dude who says look.  Perhaps it is different, and maybe you don't see it yet, but you are so much more than what box you closed yourself into.  The stuff you cannot see actually is seen, and maybe it is scary or something.  I know you never heard this stuff before, and you know what??  Well I don't know, it is kinda weird huh?? 

The mirror leads to the truth, and the truth will set you free.  Along the way though you stop trusting everything you used as support before.  You lose faith in everything in this world, because everything here will surely disappoint.  Trust me on that. 

I don't know what you think about, but if you have some fear, embrace it, and realize not many have walked this path.  :)  Fear is a great crutch, because of the promise it will go well with those who have it.  :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  I need to get some jock itch stuff.  scratch scratch scratch.  :)   LOL

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for Jenny Parker Harrison, cuz she is racing, but she still needs 'em, and I love her.  :)  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for all the xxxxxxxxxxx  people  dey de best.   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Wanna know why I like Doreen so much??  cuz she likes the "Jackass" movies.  What is not to like about those??  except maybe the puking on yourself.  :)  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

For the rest of you toooooooooooooo.   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D   :D 

No comments: