Thursday, August 11, 2011

It Don't Take Much...

I need to feel awesome.  I need to feel...however foolish... that I have 1 million people who read me.  When I feel like that I can support, and I can make this blog about you.  It don't take much to knock a person down, and luckily there are real superstars who are willing to go out on a limb to help a person up.  Some people are having tough years, whether it be illnesses, and deaths, depression perhaps.  A lot of stuff.  Life goes on, and it ain't always fricken great for everyone.


It is hard for people to always feel good about themselves.  We fuck up  enough stuff on our own.  Then you add bills, and stupid life shit, rainy internal days, illnesses, or let's say you have a goal for a year like me, to maybe run some races.  Hope for some p.r.'s etc... and the year is complete shit as far as that is concerned.  There is enough stuff, like I say, for us to feel like complete shit about ourselves.  Maybe that is our biggest sin, that we... ALL OF US... have helped others along the way to help them feel like complete shit about themselves.  You know we ain't perfect, and we all are guilty of that.  When I looked back a long time ago it really bugged me I was, and am that person.  If you looked at my life I probably tore down more than I built.  Now you know what I do??  Nothing.  I let it all be done.  I have a promise that all will be for good.  Luckily I am pretty strong most of the time to help support people.  I get little obstacles thrown my way, but ya think the one with perfect vision will let me stay down??  NOPE!!

Up to my rescue comes a superstar of a person.  Yeah she is a pro Triathlete, but she supports people during a complete shit year for her.  One where life and death held in the balance.  So she is a superstar, and comes out of nowhere to lend me a helping hand.

Her name is Theresa Nelson, and I am adding her to xoxoxoxoxoxo, and the reason why should be no surprise to those who have seen her comments.  She is a total xoxoxoxo  person.

Let's face it too, being an xoxoxoxo person ain't no shabby thing.  You got Doreen, Jules, Brandy, Jen Gray, Heidi Austin, Tia Kminek, and I'll add Tammy too to that.  These are some pretty great people.  I hope I forgot no one.  Oh yeah, Jen H, and Julia too is in that group too, so when I add someone to get mentioned every day in there, that is a pretty high honor in my blog.  Maybe it don't mean much to you, but to me it does.

With that I say...

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  I would add Leigh Kminek to whatever, but I want her to blog.  She is a blogger, and she has always been in my list.  She hasn't really increased my reading much since Christmas though.  ;)

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for Theresa Nelson for stepping out and making me feel important.   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for Jilly tots for calling Melly Stark  Mellie Wellie.   :)   and for her having a burpday yesterday.  :)   xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras for Ceri for always being funny.  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras for EmployedJo for always being a bit of sunshine in everyone's life.  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras for Tia, cuz she helps support people  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

oh, and yes I am running to work today, and sadly... or not... I am working Saturday.  Gotsta bring in de moolah.   I think I am healthy though, so maybe go long on Sunday.  I'll let ya know.  :)

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo   allllllllzzzz

MWAH!!!   :)

Now for really really cya cya cya  :D   :D

No comments: