Monday, August 29, 2011

Strange Weekend.

Anyway I did not blog yesterday, and reason was I didn't have much I don't think, and I didn't want to do the screwy title and go from there type of thing, so I didn't blog.  Geesh I really don't have much today either. 

Let me start over.  I think what I have done is show myself.  I show you some good stuff, and I show you some bad stuff.  Now this will get dark for some of you, and I guess that is hard to read.  I am not all that interested in life to be honest.  I think a lot of it is boring, and I went through some really tough times, that I'd just assume not go through.  I love my wife, and my life with her is easy.  Life has a lot of stuff in it.  There are pretty flowers, and there were Jim Crow laws.  There are unique looking trees, and you know we think the human is civilized, but boy there is a lot of hate to go around huh?? 

I guess we believed the get married get the house, have kids, etc... but that is a fairy tale.  It was as good an idea as the collective could come up with.  Inside us all is another truth.  I just saw "Eat Pray Love" last night, and if that ain't more like the truth I don't know what is.  A lot of shit in life.  We all have done, and seen some pretty ugly stuff.  I mean remember how much we idolized Tiger Woods, only to realize he had his own issues.  There is no one who looked better in life, but how much did he hurt his wife, and kid you know. 

That is the hard part of life to be honest.  We want to hide all the shit that might make us look less than perfect, but that is the good shit.  The stuff we can relate.  Life isn't going out to live on Walden pond either, the life of seclusion is nothing either. 

Here I believe is the journey of life.  To look at everything with objective eyes.  That we have the ability to do.  All you believe to be true, and good, throw it out.  Look at life with eyes anew.  Accept that much of life is monotony, and boring, and there is really no soul mate.  That is a wives tale.  We try and get by as well we can, but we are people, and we are bound to disappoint. 

I am at a low point of the wave, so I don't think I really have much right now.  :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  I slept like crap last night.  I tried having some drinks in the afternoon, but wasn't feeling it.  Like I said earlier the music left me for some reason.  :)

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for Kim Kim Kim who has been quiet, and that always kind of worries me.  :)  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D   :D



No comments: