Thursday, August 18, 2011

Good Morning Everyone!!! :)

Hello, how is it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good.  I had a good day yesterday.  I was productive at work, and I ran to work, and that is my first run in a while, but it was pain free.  I accept my running now, as me not being in marathon training shape.  I had a good few year stretch where busting out a 12 mile run was no big thing.  I am building from scratch again, and I have to accept that.  You know there were times in my training usually later August earlier September where Saturday was just an easy 16 miler, because you've been huffing out some 20 milers.  Due to injuries that is not me, and I accept it.  :)  See, I am a quick learner.  It only took about 47 injuries this year for me to get to this point.  :)  So that is where that is.  No plans, and no goals for races this year.  I like biking and running, and will build on running.  By biking, I like biking for transportation, not so much for 4 hour bike rides, but we all do our thing. 

I don't really have a lot besides that I guess.  As you see when I go through a bit of a rough patch I pick up more bloggers to read.  :)    Many people are dealing with questions of their life, not just bloggers.  This is a hard time, because really people search for meaning.  As a husband, and a wife, as a brother or a sister, or as a son or a daughter, you are going to fuck that up.  You will make mistakes, you will hurt people, you will belittle people, and make them feel not as good about themselves as maybe you should.  All that still can be used though, you see bad stuff can make us stronger, it can still be used, cuz if life is one thing it is hard for everyone.  Not all the time, like I said if you have  a good day let your hair down and go at it.  (whatever that means to you)  Some drink, some exercise like there is no tomorrow, read books, do art, cook, see a movie, some do really stupid boring shit with their significant other.  :)  LOL  I never let Lisa make me do stupid boring shit.   :)   Ha ha!!! 

I am totally winging this update, but I guess it is o.k. to not have all the answers.  It is o.k. to feel alone in this world.  No one really gets you totally.  It is o.k. to be sad sometimes, and confused, and lost.  Being strong is accepting that, being not strong is pretending it isn't there.  We all struggle with stuff.  We all sometimes don't feel like a billion bucks, but that is why I like to do this. 

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  o.k.  I don't really have one.  Hope this one is good enough.  :)

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for everyone, because there really isn't a manual for life, and we all struggle with stuff, and you all can use some xoxoxoxoxoxo's sometimes.  :)   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya  :D   :D 

No comments: