Tuesday, August 23, 2011

What Will I Bring Today???

A lot or a little??  I am not sure.  I do know I will be getting some coffee right now, and you will have to wait a bit.  Hold on.  Maybe now would be a good time to pee, if that is ya sort of thing.  :) 

O.K. I am back.  Yesterday I brought some heavy stuff, and I appreciate the support.  I get a lot of support, and you know life still is hard.  I still have things I worry about here and there.  I think if you look at life one of the important things is support.  How much of what we do endures??  If you look at any wise decision it would be forward looking, and long term in view.  Ya hafta throw the garbage out too.  Where do you see yourself in 5 years??  That is a garbage question.  You don't know if you get diagnosed with cancer tomorrow.  You don't know if you run yourself into a heart attack.  All long term views, and forward thinking goes not to your retirement, but to your final destination 6 feet under.  Let's face it, we ain't going to escape that. 

As to the where do you see yourself in 5 years, let's ask a 12 year old Anne Frank where she saw herself.  A lot out of your control, and that is stuff you have to process.  Within us is all an ability to come to the truth, and it takes time.  We all have a bunch of junk in us.  There is plenty of that to view everywhere, but you have the mirror, and it shows you of life, and there is a director pulling some strings to give you a better view.  Easy??  no.  Why does it have to be this way??  Don't know.  Have to trust there is a higher truth than what one can view just from society and stuff.  Accept it too.  Accept all you have done.  Don't pretend you didn't do it, and accept all you think about too.  All that is truth. 

I don't really have much other than that.  I wanna thank all for the support you give me.  It means a lot.  Life ain't easy, and there are hard times for all here and there. 

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s. I am adding Kim Sheridan and Nate P. to xoxoxoxoxoxoxo, so they each get mentioned in Steve R.'s thing, and xoxoxoxo.  Kim, cause she is just awesome.  Nate, cuz his life is as hard as anyone out there.  He lost his wife to cancer, and is raising a couple kids.  We don't know his grief, but I offer him the little support I can.  :)

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for Doreen, cuz I love her.  :)  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for Doreen, Jules, and Brandy 4 de same reason.  :)  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for the rest o' yaz too, cuz sometimes we all need 'em.  :)  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

MWAH!!!   :)))

Now for really really cya cya cya  :D   :D 

1 comment:

Christi said...

The struggles continue and yet we go on. The support you get and provide are awesome Steve! Thanks!

MWAH!