Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Doreen Makes Me Feel Good!! :)

When I am low on the wave life really sucks, and sometimes it just takes a little something something.  Most people turn their head, but sometimes people step up.  Doreen steps up a lot, and Jen Gray has at times, and so has Beverley Smith.  This blog is, and has been really weird to me, and it is hard sometimes.  I wonder if it is the surgery of what people view on the outside, to what is really in on the inside.  What people view on the outside is our shell.  We would like to show just our Tiger Woods stuff, but only the good stuff.  We don't want the rest of the world to know our real Tiger Woods stuff.  You know the jealousy, anger, judgmental side.  I guess we'd like people to see our nice house with the picket fence, and 1 dog, and two cats.  Let Everyone think our life is the best ever, but it ain't.  No one's life is absolutely perfect.  People die, and there are floods, and not to mention there is always a bunch of boring shit to do with life too.  Luckily none of us are slaves or serfs, or working as slave labor in a munition factory, or in hiding from people who have taken an active interest in some kind of genocide of some sort. 

I think it is good to have goals and something to work for.  That is why I liked training for marathons, and whatnot.  This year was not my year for good training due to injuries and shit, but I still am running, and now most of my running is to work.  I love that btw.  I cut the run in two.  My first section is around 19 minutes give or take.  That was what it was when I used to time it, when I didn't have a broken watch band.  :)  The 2nd part is around 11 minutes.  Between those two parts is a block where I go from 17th to 16th street.  I walk that.  It just gives me something to look forward to on the run.  Breaks up the run.  Not to mention I am running really early, when I am at my most energetic, so I love it.  :) 

Anyhoo I don't have much else today, but I would like to mention I offered a guest blogger to add a race report.  Who doesn't love race reports??  It just so happens one of the local guys here went from 250 lb. couch potato to 36 minute 5K'er to 25K runner, to Marathoner, to first time Ironman.  Now that ain't a race report, that is a life.  I'll give him time to write it, and I will post it on this blog.  :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s. White Sox won 4 in a row, and are 5 games back, and the Yankees just basically fucking suck.  :)

Love you all  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxo


Extras for Doreen.  :)  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  MWAH!!!  :)

Extras for SSB and Mommy.  :(    xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D   :D 

I do like my creeping when I have time.  :)   I don't do it as much as before though.  :)  LOL 


No comments: