Monday, August 8, 2011

Tell Me Why I Don't Like Mondays???

Ha ha ha!!!  On days like this I like Monday.  I slept in til 5:00 am, which as you know is late for me on a weekday.  I don't really have much, but I guess I'll just start and see where it heads.  Yesterday I tried my run with Hope, and only made it a little over 2 miles, and had to walk the rest of the way.  My calf was feeling tight, and not the type of tight you can stretch, which is why I walked the rest of the way.  I also took Cammie for a walk too, and then I napped.  :)  Lisa and I went out to lunch, and then she went and visited a friend, and I just hung outside with the puppies. 

I learned some things yesterday.  My neighbor who has called the police on our dogs like a million times was headbangin to ACDC.  WOAH!!  I never knew.  That was kind of interesting.  Good on him.  :)  LOL. 

Blogger Julia-aka- Go Big Green is a triple bypass survivor.  She is doing her first ironman I think this year.  You know she has been racing this year, and not putting the pedal to the medal a lot.  Which btw is way faster than I can go anyway, but wow huh.  She is probably my age, in terrific shape, and an athlete all her life.  Wow huh?? 

For that I am going to add her to xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  too, cuz it seems I always comment on her blog with xoxoxoxoxo's anyway.  :)  She is a terrific person too.  She is funny, and outgoing, and friends with Jen H. so can't be all bad huh?? 

Also Ceri and @Babs5665 lost Ceri's grandma, and Babs mom I believe.  Babs is still recovering from a breast cancer surgery.  Her 2nd bout, but got a clean bill of health.  Poor girls. 

There is a lot to life, and this is going to get done on its own time.  I don't worry too much, because I am just along for the ride.  I am here to help support, and hopefully have a few laughs along the way.  Other than that I don't have much so we'll end it there for today.  :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  I need to shave and get a haircut.  :)  #random   :)

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for Julia, because I'd imagine she views her own mortality a lot, and she is courageous about it.  I bet her husband thinks about it too.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo


Extras for the rest of you too, because life is sometimes hard.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

MWAH!!!!    :)

Now for really really cya cya cya  :D   :D

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Glad you got a run in, but be careful with that foot! Take on the day!