Friday, August 12, 2011

What Would You??

Just a quick update.  I have to get ready for work, and I am driving today, cuz we are gettin a little work done with the car.

I'll just throw this out there, I think I have said it a ton of times.  We all are different.  Don't you want to find out who you are?  It seems some people want to box themselves into some group for security, but ya know your life is you.  You can't say, yeah but we were,  yeah but they said,  yeah but, yeah but.  Nope what have you done.....  What do you think of in your quiet moments.  All you try to hide still gets seen.  It is like my brother Jim's favorite saying.  "It's weird, but I have never been so happy".  Fuck you ya damn liar.  Don't ya see the shit we try to hide is the good stuff.  We use the shell for our security, but the job is to get under the shell.  You will find people will love you more there.  :)

Food for thought.  Anyway just to let you know what is going on in my life.  My run yesterday was not as good as I would have liked, so I went out and bought a new pair of running shoes.  I love Asics, cuz they are so comfortable, but they do not last 500 miles.  I have no idea how many miles I had on them, I also used them at work when I ran to work, so maybe there were 500+ miles.  I will try, and run tomorrow, and hope all goes well.  :)

My friend Beau re-injured himself... partial tear of the achilles so he is off work, and stuff.  So we drank the last couple days.  When I feel down Beau is someone I can always turn to, cuz he always keeps shit real.  We can laugh at ourself, cuz we are the most fucking pathetic people each of us has met.  You want shit done around the house??  Don't look at us lazy slobs.  We are fricken pathetic.

Something we discussed is the property values.  I mean have I always been so pathetic?  I think part of the problem is you can do $2000 in remodeling and stuff, but you ain't going to get it in return.  In this area, as in many areas if you had your house for a while, than you probably ain't going to get what you put in.  Mortgage + Home Equity, and your probably fucked.  We luckily are at the break even--- hopefully- point at our house.  Of course it means the 10 + years of money + remodeling was a waste of fricken time, and money.  Break even in what we owe by the way. 

I don't know.  We cooked out last night, had some beers, had some fun.  It was a nice summer night.  I am pretty lucky I think, cuz I never overdo the drinking too much.  Have enough to get a little silly, and still feel fine the next day.  I am never one of those drink for 8 hours types of people. 

Oh well a little about me.

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!  :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  I like coffee.   :)

Love You All!!!   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best!!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for BsfromD  cuz I like'd her update, and I sometimes creep her Twitter wall.  (daily)   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ha ha Ha !!   What a creep I am.   :)   LOL

wanna know a quick story about D.  I commented on her blog once when I was really shy about that stuff anonymously.  Wishing well for her sick cat with a bad leg.  Then I did again, and it got misread, so I gave her my name and who I was.  That was after heimleblog, and during the Journey.  I even sent her a pre-race blog via e-mail.  After the race I thought of the old guy.  She for whatever reason has been a part of some hard times for me.  what the heck.  I'll give her extra xoxoxoxoxoxoxo's for that reason only.  :)


Extras for the rest of you too.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :)

Happy Friday alllllzzzzz!!!!   :)

MWAH!!!    :)))

Now for really really cya cya cya  :D  :D

No comments: