Wednesday, August 24, 2011

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Well, I brought some heavy stuff the last couple days.  I don't always know it believe it or not.  I write, and go, and think throughout the day about the post.  Have always done it this way.  Like I said sometimes how we are, and how we think is how we are in relation to the wave. 

To tell you a quick story, you know I don't talk on the phone much.  Anyway a couple weeks ago, Lois and I exchanged phone numbers.  Just to call if you ever wanted to talk and whatnot.  Last weekend  she pocket dialed me, and we talked for a bit, and then last night we talked for like 1 hour.  WOAH!!!   Ummmm, that girl is a bundle of energy.  Now I saw her at Steve R's thing, and I think she was the first person I talked to.  She looked awesome.  Totally in great shape.  She does a ton of hiking, skiing, some running, biking, a lot of Yoga etc...  She lives in Colorado, which seems like just the totally most awesomest place in the world for her.  Like I said a positive outlook, and a bundle of energy.  You always get those people who are excited about life, and they talk fast, laugh a lot, and ready to jump to the next thing.  I swear my talk with her brought me down to a more even keel. 

Ya know even her life has some stuff in it too.  A while ago she lost 3 ex-boyfriends in like a 6-9 month time period.  Injuries, personal family stuff, etc...  That still is part of her life.  I mean her life is as full as any life I have heard, but still some stuff to make ya ponder.  I think we both agreed on a couple things...

  1. beer is good  (she drinks far too little though)   :)
  2. beer, and music are good things to help you reminisce about your life, and deal  (for us)--not for everyone I know.
  3. Living an active lifestyle is healthy.
  4. Outdoors, Outdoors, Outdoors...

I swear you look at some of the terrific people we had who went to Fremd it is pretty impressive.  The thing about it is how open we all are.  Let people see who we are and what we have done.  None of us are perfect, and we don't give a shit who knows it, and who sees it.  When you want to race the race of life, ya gotta be tough.  Look inside ourselves for our answers, cuz like Khien ended up better than the doctor, cuz he learned from his life, not the books.  Anne Frank was not a book, it was a blog.  So was "A Catcher in The Rye"  for those who have eyes, and ears, to see and hear these types of things.

I guess when you hear the voice, and you will, you might be tempted to say, nah that cannot be it.  That wasn't that, but it is, and the penalty of disbelief... 

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  I love getting my blog done at 3:30'ish, cuz then I getta run to work.  :)

Love You All!!!   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for Doreen  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for Gina, cuz she can get xoxoxoxoxo's from me anytime.  :)  xoxoxoxoxoxo  I wuv her.  :)

Extras for Lois  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

A lot of people have shared parts of their life with me, and you know that is what it is all about. 

Have a great one all.  MWAH!!!   :)))


Now for really really cya cya cya  :D   :D  

Oh, Nancy and Olga went to Fremd too btw, about 24 years after me.  :)

No comments: