Friday, August 19, 2011

Quick Friday Update!!

Well it is Friday so that is good news.  I woke up late so that sucks.  Reason is Lisa came home late from work, so the dogs went berserk, I was up, and slept late.  :)

I was thinking about yesterday's post while I was up at around midnight.  It made me realize what type of post that was.  You  know how I always go on about being strong being strong etc...  I also had a post a while ago that said being strong is going to an area where maybe you feel your weakest.  You know we take the turtle shell off, and expose our vulnerable side.  It is there where you need support.  Can you believe when you become your most honest is when you become your most exposed. 

I think in our hearts of hearts we want to be understood.  We want to be known, because without that life can be lonely in a way you know. 

I have been seeing posts like that I'd say.  One where you don't have all the answers.  You have stuffed yourself in this box for so long, and realize... is this it?? 

I don't know it seems the eyesight on some is getting much better. 

Oh well I gotta run. 

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s.  *tap tap tap*  This thing here work???   ;)

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

I sometimes feel stupid throughout the day when I give out extra xoxoxoxoxo's to people.  Sometimes I think about people though, and want to give them out.

ehhh today I guess is one of those not wanna give out extras although I am thinking of people.  :)

Extras for all those who are slowly pulling off your shell.  It takes courage, and you are showing courage.  :)   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

MWAH!!!!    :)   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now I really gotta go.  :)

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D   :D  



1 comment:

Christi said...

MWAH!!!! Have a great day Steve!