Saturday, August 6, 2011

Good Morning. :)

Hello, I hope we are all doing well today.  I slept a little late, so no blog yesterday.  I was surprised when I woke up, and saw it was almost 4:00.  I was like SHEESH!!!  Going to work was kinda funny.  I fixed another bike in the garage the day before.  It was Lisa's that she never uses.  :)  I'd say a mile or so into my bike to work I rode over something perhaps, and the derailleur exploded.  I mean so much so I just left the bike where it was to have nothing to do with it anymore.  So, I had to run to work in my shorts I was wearing to work.  Needless to say I had a bit of sweaty ass first thing to start off my work day.  :)  I made it on time barely.  One note on the run to work was my calf didn't bother me too too much, and I now get the pleasure pain when I stretch, so it ain't nothin serious.  My year still sucks ASS though, and don't seeing it get better... on the running front.  Oh well. 

I don't really have anything serious to write about today, and I think that is good.  Sometimes I throw the heavy shit down, and sheesh, I don't know how that gets taken.  I just stand here naked in front of you all giving you everything on my mind, and let you take it as you do.  I do have a bit of an advantage in I think you probably... those who read... think more of how my posts relate to you, then I think of how my posts relate to you.  I have no idea what some of you think about, and what some of you struggle with.  I know we like to always appear strong, but sometimes we all struggle with life.  Sometimes it is great, and sometimes it sucks.  My moods swing on a pendulum, and you know what??  That is normal.  We all have good days, and we all have bad days.  Kinda like somedays you want to say I have the best life, and then next day your thinking.... OH SHIT,  everything sucks.  Not everything, but I guess we all get the life is blah thing once in a while. 

Oh well,  I had fun yesterday, and I get to work today, and I am well rested, and in a good mood.  :)  I am taking Monday and Tuesday off of work because I need a little break.  I keep getting sidetracked at stuff at work, and I feel like I do a bad job at my job, although I know what I keep busy with is helpful.  One of the dilemmas of always having stuff to do.  You never finish.  :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!  :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  Hope You All have a fantabulous day.  :)   xoxoxoxo

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for Doreen, cuz it always begins with her.  :)   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Doreen and Jules, and Brandy  *the girl*  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo   :)

Tia, cuz she is pretty, and everyone loves Tia.   :)  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Tammy too, cuz I don't give her a lot of xoxoxoxo's   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Lexx Clarke cuz I think he turns 50 this weekend, and he is having Lexxfest at his house.  He is the type of guy you can give xoxoxoxo's to too, but I am just going to give him these.  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx   :)

Paige Johnson who I am related to someway has a birthday today too.  I met her once too.  :)  xoxoxoxoxoxoxo   Holy Shit has she grown up this year too.  ZOIKS!!!   :)

Maggs of SSB, cuz I like her a lot, and I think she needs them sometimes.  I found her through Jessica's blog, and Jessica disappeared.  I even e-mailed Jessica to make sure everything is o.k., unanswered.  I have that effect on people though.  :)  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

For Jessica too if she is still around.   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Jen Gray, cuz even the Jen Gray's of the world need xoxoxoxoxo's   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Naomi 'Laakonen' White  She is a new friend of mine, and she has an illness/disease that possibly can cut her life expectancy in half.  She has a kid and a husband, and a terrific outlook.  Happy some, and sad some, but wears her heart on her sleeve, and it is a big heart.  :)  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

I think that is it for now.  Sorry if I forgot anyone.  Oh, and btw next weekend, I am going to watch a tri in Benton Harbor.  I don't know all who are racing, but Jen Harrison, and Charisa are racing, and I read their blogs.  Woop Woop!!!  "Shuh-ree-sah".  I should sound my name out like that.   "Pej-c-hl"   Ha ha ha  LOL   :)

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  for the rest of yuzzz.   :)  MWAH!!!   :))

Now for really really cya cya cya  :D   :D 

No comments: