Tuesday, August 2, 2011

If You Read This At Least You Know We Are All Nuts.

You more so than me of course.  :)

OMG, I have absolutely nothing to write about at allllllz.  SHEESH.  Where will I even start???  First off my apologies I guess sorta yesterday.  Are you ever amazed at how much down time we have in our lives... "mentally" ??  What is your life about???

What if you died tomorrow??  What would people say about you??  I remember back a long time ago, and this would have been one of those 1990-1991 years when a lot was taking place.  I remembered having a vision of my life.  A look back.  I saw how I hurt some people, and mostly due to my imperfections.  Get rid of the childhood friends so I could be cool in High School.  I realize SHIT, I hurt people.  You never realize that shit either.  You have to face the truth about yourself.  You dislike some people.  Ya ain't definitely all filled with love all the time and stuff.  Some people just annoy the hell out of you.  I am that way.  I def. have my favs.  God knows I'd rather hang out with the sinners than the saints, and that is for a couple reasons.  One the sinners are real.  The saints ain't saints, they just try to play one on t.v.  T.V. being their life viewed from what they show people.  We all know none of us have any special avenue to perfection.  None of us are that.  In my view guys hide more than girls.  Not all, but some.

Like I said before... I think... working out makes you feel better about yourself.  I think it is a good thing to be active in that way, but it won't make you a better person in any way.  You still are going to hate people.  I don't give a shit who you are.  Fess up.  I think it is a good thing to look at ourselves in a real way.  The truth about ourself.  We aren't normal.  We all are fucked up in some kind of way, and we want to follow those who we perceive to be strong.  Look how many people followed Hitler.  Look how many fucked up people are willing to blow themselves up to make a point to show how much God loves you.  :)  Fucking weirdos the whole world is made up of.  If you were born in Germany say 1912, and you couldn't read the future, how would you shield Anne Frank from her outcome??   You are her Dad or Mom.  A lot of shit to worry about huh??

Guess what???  We have a gift.  We have a way through all the bullshit life has to offer.  You live your life, and do whatever the hell it is you do, but you keep your eyes open.  You are shown things every day, and it is part of the mirror.  It can be on t.v. or whatever the hell else you do, but be open to all that comes your way.  Why not??  I mean the world would be a much better place if people just used the mirror and judged themselves.  I don't condemn anyone although I might not like everyone every second of the day.  I tell you too, you judge me, and I may judge you back.  Why??  I am confident in my direction, and  I have been through too much. 

Truth of the matter is we all are filled with some good stuff, but also filled with hate.  Look at Amy Winehouse, she was fucked up as anyone, but she was real.  Who has courage to show their less than perfect side??  That is what takes guts.  It is there where you open yourself up to judgement, and it is there where I will not judge.  Show only good, and you are fake, and love lives in the light.  You try and hide all kinds of shit.  Some bitch ate an apple, and now you want to put on all these clothes to hide.  Have to take the shell off, that is the way.  We all have built a ton of walls to protect ourself, and the mirror is to help you  take the walls down. 

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  My Monday was pretty good.  I had a ton of energy, and stuff.  It was hot as hell though. 

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

BE REAL!!!   Fuckers!!!   :)   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

2 comments:

~L said...

Some bitch ate an apple? Wtf Steve?

Steve said...

Ha ha ha. That was my favorite line. LOL