Thursday, August 4, 2011

Do I Have To???

Was thinking of taking another day off blogging today.  I wanted to sleep in, but I was awake, so I guess I will blog.  I don't really have much today, but I guess I do have coffee, and that usually .leads to good blogs.  :)

So anyway yesterday was a complete fuck up, but perhaps blessing in disguise thing.  I have to fix my bike tire, and I haven't done that yet.  Well, actually have to get a new one as my rear is shredded.  My work bike (piece of shit) got stolen months ago, and I even have another bike now that has  a flat tire.  Yesterday was definitely a run to work day, but I woke up late.  So I figured I'd run home from work, and forgot my shorts.  So I figured I'd run when I get home, but I had to wait for Lisa.  I had to leave work at 12:30, because of some stupid ass rule or law about mandatory half hour breaks if you work 7.5 hours or longer.  I would have had to take lunch in other words or get in trouble.  So I went to a local bar, and had a couple beers while waiting to pick up Lisa.  I could have walked home I guess, but whatever whatever.  Oh yeah... blessing in disguise...  another rest day for my calf which I slightly injured on Sunday, so we'll call it a positive. 

WOAH!!!  I guess I really don't have much, but what the heck.  That gives you folks more time to do whatever the hell it is you do.  :)

That is it for today!!!  :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  MWAH!!!    xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo   :)

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for Nancy O'Toole just to piss you off.  :)   Ha ha   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D   :D   forgot that last blog.   boooooooo.    :)

No comments: