Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I Shoot Straight, So Things Don't Get Misinterpreted.

No silly games for me.  Life is fucking tricky enough, and I have to deal with enough shit just being me.  You'll find honesty is a hell of a lot cuter than manipulating type games.  Manipulating type games is just your way of being a complete asshole. 

Since I am a straight shooter, and like only 3 people read this fucking thing, I am going to be an asshole with a list.  (only being an asshole to the non-readers btw)  need to get that straight.  :)

Things I learned:

  • Hobbies are for fun
  • Death is for real.
  • There are more life lessons in viewing your mortality than what you do with your hobby.
  • There are more life's lessons in your thoughts than some race.
  • Your life is more than training, and racing, if that is what you do.
  • Did you know some people wrote books??
  • Did you know some people wrote music??
  • Did you know there are movies???
  • Did you know people are dying everywhere for some pretty stupid reasons??
  • If you don't know this shit, than your head is buried in the sand.  
That is my blog update for today!!  :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Sorta hope everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!  :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  I am more interested in you bloggers, than your hobbies.   DUH!!!   :)

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for Doreen, cuz she gets me.  :)  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Oh yeah I hid some things yesterday, and Doreen knows the reason.  Thanks for those who got in touch with me anyway.  You know who you are.  :)  LOL




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:) have a beautiful day Steve :). Jen gray

Christi said...

I hope you have a great day! And thanks for the list! You are right we are more than the sum of our hobbies and training.