Friday, May 31, 2019

Pluto's Great Stand.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. Yesterday was okay. I dropped down in steps a bit. My legs were tired. It was kinda rainy when I got home, so I read some more of IT. Also I rented the movie again and watched it. I will be ready for Sept.  6th when the 2nd part comes out.  You kinda forget how good a book it is.

I did think yesterday that maybe it says something about me I am really enjoying the book a lot. It is my 3rd time reading it.  Maybe it says something about my outlook though. Like I am enjoying this book so much cuz how I am seeing things. Way different than the 2nd time I read it. That is understandable. Remember though I could put the book down 1-1/2 years ago, and now I am obsessed. Just something I thought of.

I guess what I am saying is I look for clues I spose that this story is getting close to the end. My story not IT. I cannot in any way see how those days happen. So, I am content doing my day to day. Today will be another of those days. I will work tomorrow and have all of Sunday off. Like I said before I am excited for it.

Really outside that not much on my mind. More days than not I am the only blog I see uodated in my list. Others in my list may blog like once/ year or none. I don't really know why that is, but what I really wondered is how my blog works. I kinda figured it's probably good to see frequent updates from me. Maybe cuz my blog "voice" ain't horrible. It's all speculation on my part though.

When I first started blogging there were 4 bloggers. I felt comfortable with them. One didn't like me. Her name was Audrey I think. I remember she took a picture.  I saw something in her eyes. Like the window to her soul. She looked sad. It's like I could almost understand her. She took the pic down the next day. I asked her why she took the pic down.  Anyway she thought I was a total creep. I have no idea her last name. I think she ended up being a lawyer or something.  Got married too I think. The other 3 didn't hate me.

I eventually branched out. Usually from comments on top of my comments. I'd check out their blog. If interested I'd follow along. Most people added were comments on top of my comments on a girl named Maija's blog. She eventually thought I was a creep too. As far as I know she lives in Colorado with maybe her husband Adam. I remember she was divorced once before. I don't know her last name either. She was one of the Michigan bloggers,  and now there is no such thing.

I would read frequent updates from people like this. It was interesting. You know how time goes though. You don't miss it. My blog goes on. The voice probably not too different than when I first started. I am more confident, and much stronger now. These people may even check on my updates once in a while, but I wouldn't know. Don't know why they would.  Nothing important going on here you know? 

It was fun the days when people blogged. My life is better now though even though I am the only one who blogs.

Just a flash down memory lane. I do that every couple months or so. Wonder whatever happened to the old time bloggers. 

Anyway, I spose. I may try to run again today,  but my legs were fatigued yesterday.  It may just be a walk. 

Laterzzzzzzz.         :)

xoxo.           :)

xxoo.           :)

Byeeeeeeeee.          :)))

No comments: