Thursday, May 9, 2019

This Kid Slept.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. I slept for 7 hours and 40 minutes last night. Usually I assume I'll see around 6-1/2 hours so I slept. I was tired yesterday. My legs were fatigued yesterday after work. I don't know why that would be, unless limping fucks you up like that. My groin is probably almost 100% now. At my age I should probably stretch. I did grind through my workout yesterday. Me not wanting to miss it > me not wanting to do  it. MWF is the best for me, and I like to keep it at that. I even did the home part of the workout,  which to me is equally important as the other part. I feel they both work in tandem.

I did chill for a bit,  and made dinner. Stupid easy meal. Kielbasa, and those boxed scalloped potatoes. Plus I had fresh bread from the bakery. That's good eating. So simple, and so good. Perhaps not the best nutrition wise, but dinner is to be enjoyed.

Come to think of it I feel like I ate like shit yesterday. It was a strange day. I didn't drink as much water as usual. I only ate one of my sandwiches. Maybe I didn't eat as bad as I thought. I kept thinking about eating though. Like maybe I'll have a pig in a blanket. Never did. Maybe I'll have a donut. Never did. Maybe I'll try a cookie. Never did. Okay, I definitely thought about not eating good yesterday. I thought about eating shit yesterday,  even though my appetite wasn't very big. Kept thinking about eating for the heck of it. I wonder if people struggle with that. I realize I don't cuz yesterday was strange.

It is raining this morning so Hope and I won't be going before work. I probably could try running today too. Tomorrow for sure.

Yesterday was a full day. Kept going from like 4:00 AM to 5:00 PM. I had dinner,  and I think fell asleep around 7:00 PM. That's probably pretty normal for me.

A day in the life. It didn't really matter all things considered did it. I didn't do anything earth shattering. I ended the day tired, and I enjoyed a meal, and I slept. Today will be very much the same. I kinda got it good huh?  Simple pimple.

I start the day with no questions. No day dreams of what a better life would be like. This is my best life. No worries either. I was disappointed with my steps yesterday. Just under 25,000, not 30,000, but I'll get over it.

Laterzzzzzzz.          :)

xoxo.           :)

xxoo.        :)

Byeeeeeeeeee.       :)))

No comments: