Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Therein Lies The Rub.

I Think that's a saying right?  I am not really sure what it means. Yesterday was okay. I took Hope early. I had no idea it was 97% humid out. I kept thinking how out of shape am I? Saw the humidity level, and realized the problem. It's like running and being waterboarded at the same time.

I got over 29,000 steps yesterday so a pretty good day. I cut the grass, and trimmed. Used my tiller too. It's 4 cycle, but just does a 12" area. It worked fine,  and it's all I need it for. Small sections. Gonna use it today too.  :)

I read some more of my book, made dinner, and went to bed super early.  I guess that's pretty much all I want in a day. Be busy, get shit done,  eat a meal, and sleep. It rained last... well it just stopped. It was pretty steady for an hour or two. Perfect for my lawn.

Everything looks pretty good. My life is settled kinda. Not really anything to worry about. It's good being like this.  I know some people probably have some stress. Futures are uncertain. There are illnesses to worry about. Living a healthy lifestyle, eating good. Keeping vices to an acceptable level.  One thing about me is I usually wake up like this. I am okay with my life. Content as it were. I wonder how weird that sounds to people. Content. Life doesn't need to be any better. My life is fine, but it is totally predictable,  and totally unspectacular.

My life is fun for me, although I doubt it looks fun  from the outside. I was thinking earlier of me looking at the World from the outside. Looking at Political arguments from the outside. I realized others cannot do it. I don't find it to be an exercise of great importance, but I can do it. I don't hold onto anything. Upbringing,  Country, Flags,  written words from people 100s of years ago. I am not a part of this World. Your unwritten rules of how you are supposed to be do not concern me.

I realized people cannot look at things from the outside if they never threw everything away at some point. You still are a product of upbringing,  society etc...   I don't even know how you could do it anymore. It's too late in the game you know?  You've been shutout. When it came time to choose a blind path of trust or hold onto your life, you held onto your life. You were supposed to meekly and probably with some fear and hesitation give up your coin. Turn what you knew was going to be your greatness, and whatever for the unknown.

The World lies, and that's what people hold onto. I do know this thing does work out. The story will be told.  I just cannot see how the days go. I don't know your place in them either.

Regardless I still have my day to day. I got stuff to do. Hope needs a run. IT needs to be read. Areas need to be tilled.  I have a life that needs to be lived, until it is time for me to do the final thing for the current version of me.

Anyhoo,  I gotta poop, and then run.

Laterzzzzzzz.  :)

xoxo.          :)

xxoo.       :)

Byeeeeeee.      :)))

No comments: