Tuesday, May 7, 2019

You Can Always Find Muscles You Don't Use.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. So on Friday I went frisbee golfing. A 52 year old guy chucking a frisbee as hard has he can for a few hours. Holy Hell was I sore. I thought the terrain messed with some groin muscles too. I practiced throwing the discs twice yesterday. At a park by my house. It turns out the groin muscles were sore from how I throw the disc. Anyway I started working my upper body about a year ago. I wanted yo use more muscles than just my legs. Turns out you can always find muscles you don't use a lot.

Yesterday was my day off. I had a few things to do, but not much. Plus the day was sandwiched with rain. I did try to blog  yesterday, but it was dumb. A deleted entry. I will probably struggle to get 300 entries in this year. How did I ever before?  Saturdays will be hard for me to blog,  cuz I work at 5:00 AM. Also I pretty much sleep as late as I can. Currently on Sunday  I go I  at 6:00 AM to work a couple hours, and then go back at 4:00 PM. At max that gives me 5 days/ week to blog,  and yesterday was dumb so I deleted. Not that it matters in anyway. It's not like I am trying to go back who I was before. I am fine as I am. I probably was back then too.  

I had a dream last night. Right before I woke up for good actually. I was having a discussion with who I believe was a mass murderer or something. In my dream state I was not as strong and confident as in my awake state. That doesn't really mean anything, but something I noticed.

Yesterday as far as days go was pretty uneventful. It wasn't my favorite day off. I guess cuz I ran out of things to do.

So anyway I hazz blog and I use it. Let people know my day to day. My day to day is pretty insignificant. We all have that in common. Just not sure if all of us know it. We have time, and it needs to be filled. I fill mine with work,  eat, and sleep. A day off like yesterday is pretty exciting all things considered,  but in the end it's hard to fill the time.

I like my simplistic weeks. Stay busy with labor, and the rest of the time is mine. This works out good for me. Now that I am awake I am excited to start my day. 

The grass always looks green in different areas. Perhaps my grass looks green to you. My house is paid for, I make good for me money in jobs I like. My grass is green, not literally. I am trying to kill my front grass to start all over. It is green though cuz of my inside. I enjoy the way I live.  Content as it were, because that is how I feel.

Even if I was poor I would still enjoy my evening meal. Even if it was just spaghetti in Prego sauce. My life is simple. Impossibly simple,  cuz I couldn't in a million years make it this way.

Everyone seeks for answers.  I found them. The secret to life as it goes. It isn't 42, it is what I have. It started with a turn, and an impossible journey. A journey through the World as It were. You learn of humans and beasts.  They aren't too different when all is said and done. Humans just dress shit up more. They use currency too which may seem developed,  but probably just made us worse for it.

It's not a beautiful World. It's a brutal World,  and a content heart does not come from this World. It's not found in the accumulation of currency either. I found contentment at the end of my struggle. My struggle was my journey in finding the truth. We can't hide in fabulousness.   Someone always knows the truth. I for one do.

Ya ain't created the best life.  It's not in your power.

Anyways I gotta take Hope. It's hard for me on the weekends. 

Laterzzzzzzzz.        :)

xoxo.            :)

xxoo.         :)

Byeeeeeee.      :)))

No comments: