Thursday, May 30, 2019

Relax...Dont Do It.

So we are approaching the end of another week. This week so far has been pretty good. I got back to the gym yesterday. I missed a couple days. Friday I had shit to do, and Monday it was closed. I got the home part done too. Hitting the gym takes discipline. It's good for me I know,  but it's not exactly fun. For me it seems like something I just gotta do.

So I hated my front lawn. I thought it needed a big repair, but it doesn't look bad. The rain filled in a lot of areas. I tilled  a square piece of bad area, and planted new seed. I put down some good new soil,  and starter. Now I just gotta water it twice each day. I was over 30,000 steps yesterday, so a good day was had. I didn't have time to read IT after work, I did read some before. I am totally into it. For some reason I can kinda get in the kids heads. I am really enjoying it. I am going to finish the kid parts,  and go back and do the adult parts. It goes kid adult,  kid adult. I am going to read kid, kid, adult,  adult. I am on the 2nd kid part.

Work will get pretty insane in a couple weeks, so I'll be busy. It should be a fun Summer. I can't tell you how good I feel when I hit 30,000 steps. It's a good day for me, and I've been productive. Typically I am more than ready for bed. Pretty early too. Of course I get up early too, but I feel like I've been doing that for years.

Not really much on my mind. Just in the middle of my day to day. I like it. It's easy. I am not looking for better days. These days are fine.

I feel I have a pretty good balance. I stay busy. I do stuff. I have time to chill, and I eat enough to satisfy me. I go to bed knowing a solid day has been had. I'll have Sundays off from now on. I am kinda excited about it. Don't know why really. Just am.

So today is a day. I think it should be pretty okay. Not really worried about anything. Just excited kinda. What is today gonna bring? 

Anyway this is how I feel today when I woke up. 

Laterzzzzzz.        :)

xoxo.          :)

xxoo.          :)

Byeeeeeee.           :)))

No comments: